Currently hiring for this position: YES (for 2018 season)
Photograph alongside the Lead Photographer, and at times cover parts of the wedding day on your own. Some training will be provided for fine tuning.
At least 7-10 weddings per year, mostly on Saturdays from May-Oct (some Friday, Sunday, and winter dates available). Approx 8-10 hours per wedding day.
- Strong sense of composition in a style that is compatible with ours
- Thorough understanding of photography fundamentals
- Accurately expose in Manual Mode
- Excellent people skills and judgment
- Familiar with off-camera flash
- Can show a strong portfolio of wedding samples displaying a variety of lighting conditions
- A full-frame dSLR camera body with dual card slots
- A backup camera body
- Professional-grade lenses covering wide to telephoto ranges
- Two on-camera flashes
- Memory cards, backup batteries, etc.